Monday, November 1, 2010

a picture a day... week 10

Day 63=October 17
apple festival.
Day 64=October 18
I love my walk home from class...
Day 65=October 19
I had the wonderful opportunity to shadow Gary Chapman!
Day65=October 20
Spent 10 straight hours in the SLC.. thank-you Comm Law. So glad that mck & becs joined me!
Day 66=October 21
still studying my life away... moved to Two Story.
Day 67=October 22
surprise visit for my baby sister's 13 bday!
beautiful.
Day 68=October 23
perfect fall day in Jonesboro. photo shoot with the brothers.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

I love the apple festival! Did you Needtobreathe was going to be in ATL the day before Thanksgiving? I am catching them the week before in Bham (yes!) and may be able to see them on that Wednesday night in ATL. AND, check out itunes. They just released 5 live songs!!!!!!

Miriam said...

Thanks for the heads up!! Yes I know about the show at the Tab on the 24th!! I could totally ring in my bday with them that night... but I think I'll already be out of town w/ the fam for Thanksgiving... ah.... so devastated. haha!