Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Dying you destroyed our death. Rising you restored my soul!"

My beautiful Easter weekend started at Passion City Church w/ Kelly! Ran into the engaged couple... precious friends. Sat with camp friends... blessing. Sang my heart out... Savior I come. Heard more stories about Haiti... heart still breaking. Saw the boys before leaving Alpheretta... swing dance flips in parking lot. Drove another hour... home sweet home!
Saturday was perfect. Hammock in the backyard w/ sis. Joy ride in brother's new convertible. Rock climbing at a friend's gym in PTC w/ some of my brother and friends. Dinner with the whole family +2. Ice cream was the topping on a beautiful day.
Sunday we celebrated our Risen Savior! :) Lunch at Grandma's... all the siblings outside on the patio. . .






No comments: