Tuesday, December 1, 2009

for me ... for free?

Walked outside. Looked up at the sky. Heart stopped. He is madly in love with me! :)

(this picture was taken a little later... not as majestic.)


The football game was a 7:45 kickoff against Kentucky and alot of my friends left for Thanksgiving or decided not to come up for the game. Thankfully I found a great parking space... FOR FREE, thanks Kara for the head up! Oh... and UGA died... yea... seriously?


I got to sit with my beautiful friend Bekah and a few of her friends! It was her first true Georgia football experience! "I'm feeling overwhelmed!" Sad that she wasn't in town for a victory, but fun all the same.


Walking toward downtown Kara and I were hungry and just wanted some pizza! When we walked past a booth from Dominos that was selling pizzas for $5, I stopped. "Oh you can just have one FOR FREE!" :) This made our whole night! Something so simple and random turned out to be such a God wink!! With no where to sit down and eat it we just roamed dt with our pizza... we got lots of comments, esp. from boys who wanted our pizza! Wanting a coke and a water we looked in Pitta Pit, only to see a very long line. But, as it turned out Kara knew one of the employees sitting outside who offered to go in a get us drinks... FOR FREE!!! :) Perfection.

No comments: