Sunday, March 29, 2009

the perfect college house

So I fell in love with the cutest house/ backyard on Thursday night. A dream house for 3 college girls ... watch out... I just might steal it! Living in an apartment seems dull after spending time in this house. The backyard was beyond picture perfect with a little pond (fish included), a rope swing, a porch (not connected to the house with a wall, but nothing on the other side... complete with a tin roof and plumbing that "makes it rain"), and a swing on the porch. My heart was happy. 

The house made me think back to reading the 3rd book in the Anne of Green Gables series. When she attended college with her girl friends they lived in a cute house close to campus. They rented the house for their senior year from two elderly women who took a year to travel in Europe. Ever since I read this book as a teenager I've wanted to live in a cute house for my senior year of college! Well... do I still want to live an a cute house with an adorable backyard? YES Please! Who's in? :) 

No comments: