Monday, August 18, 2008

...another semester....

I feel like a freshman... all over again!! I'm sitting on a bench on the UGA campus this beautiful Monday morning in August. First day of classes for me: 1 down with 2 to go... and 1 tomorrow. I was so blessed to see a good friend this morning, right before my class started! :) My roommate was sweet enough to drop me off by the stairs on Baldwin @ 7am, on her way to work! Mastering the bus schedule is going to be essential this semester... but not this morning. I was too afraid of missing the bus that comes down South Lumpkin (only once every hour). Tomorrow I'll have to concur my fears! Ha! 

Today is also my first day of work, in about 2 week! I've been such a bum.... which has been great... but I'll be happy to see money again! :) 

Yesterday, the last day of summer: I went to church with the fam in Jonesboro, got to catch up with Amy, went to a family reunion, took a long nap, drove back to Athens, chatted with my roommate, hung out at the guys house, saw a good friend (who is living right down the road from me!!!), and watched some Olympics! All in all... a relaxing day!! :)

No comments: