Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Change.

I don't always do well with change, but today I'm excited to be living in a new town! I'd been living in my own apartment for the past 2 years; however, I still had not ventured away from my hometown! Going to a college less than 20 mins. from my parent's house was perfect for the last three years. I enjoyed working at the Grill up the road. Seeing the family whenever I wanted was such a blessing! This past month I actually lived at my parent's house again... it was so comforting and refreshing! I love my family so much, but I felt that God was calling me to move out of that comfort zone and experience something completely different! Thanks for the encouragement rc. This is a scary step for me: new town, new job, new university, and new people! I am so thankful to have several friends already here, who are so awesome!! :) 

I'm sitting on the couch, after another night of watching the olympics with some buddies and I'm so glad to be where I am! 

I pray that God will show me His perfect will for my life! I want to be part of something worth while, that I'm passionate about!! 

My new room :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too cute my friend! i love the pics! miss you!