Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful.

As His creation we are beautiful. Love my small group girls :) This song is one of my favorites from a few years back!

I was so unique
Now I feel skin deep
I count on the make-up to cover it all
Crying myself to sleep cause I cannot keep their attention
I thought I could be strong
But it's killing me

Does someone hear my cry?
I'm dying for new life

I want to be beautiful
Make you stand in awe
Look inside my heart,
and be amazed
I want to hear you say
Who I am is quite enough
Just want to be worthy of love
And beautiful

Sometimes I wish I was someone other than me
Fighting to make the mirror happy
Trying to find whatever is missing
Won't you help me back to glory

by: Bethany Dillon

3 comments:

Kallie said...

I love your blog header! You are so artistic! As someone who loves dancing, I know you will enjoy this video. It may or may not compel you to dance like whoa :)

dj earworm united state of pop 2009:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzrwh2Z2hQ

mlb said...

Hey pretty girl! I am doing my one year bible reading this morning and am in exodus right now and just read this:

Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron's sister took a tambourine and led all the women as they played their tambourines and danced. And Miriam sang this song: "Sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously; he has hurled both horse and rider into the sea." ---exodus 15:20-21.

hope to see you soon! xoxo

Miriam said...

love the dancing references ladies :)