Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i heart my family.

I decided not to go to Florida for the game this past weekend. I've been the last two year (so fun) but just didn't want to spend the money this time around. I went home Thursday night. Friday was spent with my beautiful family! 

Pancake breakfast.
A.W. Tozer discussion.
Climbing wall in the barn (built by brothers).
Rain.
Grandma's house.
Nap.
Chats. 
More rain. 
Game night, "the family game."
Dad dominates... J.J. 
Jam session... "Washed by the Water."
Bob plays classical music. 
The Office theme song. :) Happiness! 






1 comment:

Kallie said...

washed by the water aka needtobreathe? sounds fab. the christian station in bham plays an acoustic version of that song and it always gives me chills. glad you got to see your family - i am sure they miss you!

ps this is an acoustic version..bliss
http://video.google.com/videosearch?rlz=1C1CHMY_enUS346US346&sourceid=chrome&q=needtobreathe+washed+by+the+water+youtube&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=7hzySrG9CYTZ8AaMlYjgAQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBAQqwQwAA#

pps glad to be inspirational. your photography makes me want to learn how to take incredible pictures, too!