Sunday, August 23, 2009

goodbye sweet summertime...

back in Athens, my favorite! This first week of school has already stressed me out a little bit... getting the right classes and trying to prepare myself for hard classes is not fun! It's back to reality, but what better college town to live in??!?! Church on Sunday was great, campus ministry on Wednesday was packed, and I'm reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan (recommended)! Running into lovely friends in random places ... favorite part of the week! Tonight I went with a sweet friend to a milk shake mixer party and it soon turned into a dance party.... who needs downtown? :) I've loved meeting new people this week, it makes me smile and realize why I love being here! (Still one a day L.D.!!) 

Good luck to S.S. on her way to a grand adventure in the city and L.D. as she re-adjusts to altitude and the beautiful West! Love you both! 

No comments: