Friday, April 24, 2009

Lead Me to the Cross

The weeks leading up to Easter I was so encouraged and blessed by Beth Moore's book "Jesus, One and Only." I've been reading it this semester with girls from my small group. God's timing is perfect, we ended up reading about the crucifixion the week leading up to Easter... and of course His glorious RESURRECTION! :) Even though I've read the beautiful story hundreds of times... this year it was real, fresh and unbelievable, like I was encountering it for the first time. My Savior can move mountains... and He can give me simple fresh encouragement! 

My drive to work on Good Friday was a blessing... listening to PlanetShakers I pulled into the parking lot to see this morning sky:
Arriving in my hometown, close to twilight, the sky showed His Glory again! It was the calm before the store... lots of tornado warnings throughout the night. 
Easter Sunday in Daddy's garden
Attempting to catch fish... we mostly just caught trees...

No comments: