Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Day of Thanks!

Thanksgiving is spent in North Carolina with my mom's side of the family every year. We all made the 8 hour drive, in the good 'ol van, from Jonesboro. It was so good to be with my family over the break. I was only sad that I didn't get to spend more then one night at my parents house. Being in NC is always relaxing b/c my cousins live on a farm way out with not too much going on. 

This Thanksgiving break my lovely professors decided to assign a 15pg. paper and a project, so alot of my time was devoted to that. :(  

Food with the Hancox family is always wonderful! My cousin walked into the room where I was working on my paper and said, "I think I'm gonna go get us a deer for tomorrow." 10 minutes later he was hangin' it up and dressin' it! Thursday morning there was a pig pickin' along with turkey, ham, apple cheese casserole, sausage stuffing, deviled eggs, apple pie, pumpkin roll, cranberry bread, and croissants (with nuetella). :) 

.food prep.
.grammy.
.flowers.
.the food table.
.rolls.
.purple.

No comments: