Saturday, November 8, 2008

Feels Like Home

I drove home on a rainy Friday afternoon (2 weeks ago) with a good buddy! I took him to spend the weekend with his mom and I went home to be with the fam!! As soon as I got home I put on sweat pants and a hoodie ... so chill! I absolutely loved every minute of it! 

Saturday morning I had work done on my car (a recall) for free! Such an answer to prayer! I picked up my little sister from a friends house and surprised her with breakfast and a movie! It was her birthday the Wednesday before so we went and saw High School Musical 3! Ok... I kinda liked it!! :) Then I worked at my old job for some extra cash... so needed! 

Sunday after church I spent the afternoon at my Grandma's house with the cousins and little sis! :) I love these girls so much!!! 



The drive back to Athens was fun! Music is essential! I made it home in time to ride with Molls to small group! 

No comments: